Facebook & Pinterest

Monday, January 23, 2017

Spaghetti & Italian Cheesy Meatballs

Lazy rainy Sunday evening and the kids gave me the push I needed to produce my first cooking video...I'm truly happy they did.  I see Youtube as a way to pass on traditions from generation to generations..  Vlogging along with tradtional pen and paper is the perfect way for my kids to always know what Mom put in her sauce :).. So, I hope that what I see as a great way to pass on traditions and make new ones will inspire you to do the same. The world needs more of that,



 Enjoy!  

Spaghetti & Cheesy Italian Meatballs

Ingredients

Meatballs
2 Slices Soft White Bread
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
1/2 Parmesan Cheese  - More if your Please  :P
1/2lb Ground Sausage 
1/2lb Ground Beef
1/2tsp Salt
1/2tsp Pepper
1 tsp minced Fresh Garlic
1/2 tsp Basil  (optional)

Mince up bread crumbs as fine as possible, I use my ninja. Mix in egg and each ingredient and mix up well.  Roll Meatballs and Fry in Olive oil until brown on all sides  or Bake in Preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes

Sauce -   

Saute  
2 tbsp  Olive oil
1 tbsp Minced Garlic
Saute till till roasted 

Add
1/2 cup Onion
1/2 Cup Green Pepper
1/2 Cup Mushroom
Sautee with Roasted Garlic till tender soft, but not spongy 

Add  
2 6oz Can Tomatoes Paste 
6 Cans Water  I just use the can to measure

Add to Sautee Mixture along with in ingredients below 
1/2 Tsp Salt 
1/2 Tsp Pepper
1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt 
1/2 Basil 

Simmer for 10 minutes 
Add Browned Meatballs to Sauce and allow to simmer 15 more minutes

Serve with Greek Salad and French Bread





No comments:

Post a Comment